Tuesday, January 15, 2008

My love

I have been feeling so awful the last two days, sore throat and a cough that's killing my chest. Bob has been taking care of the kids, the house...just about everything that comes up. Today... sadly... he went back to work. So sad for me because I do love to have him home giving me attention. After work, which was a short day, he brought me these beautiful roses and 3 mushroom soup from none other than Wegmans. What a treat for me!! I'm a lucky girl, even when I have hair that hasn't been washed since (smelly & gross) Saturday, haven't showered since Sunday and haven't brushed my teeth...oh yes I did, I did brush my teeth!! I love you honey!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Deborah said...

I hope your are feeling better. How good of Bob to take care of you.