Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My Grandmother Rose


This is a picture of my Grandmother Rose, yes this is the Rose that my Rose is named after. They are both Rose Marie. The kids call her GiGi. I was raised by my grandparents after my parents divorced and until my mother was finished with school and could provide a stable home for me. My grandfather died in Sept. of 95, I was in Saudi Arabia and I literally fell apart. I love my grandmother so much and have lived my life to make her proud of me, she is my heart. At the age of79 she watched Nicolas (who was 3 months) 5 days a week so I could go back to college, she watched him until he was 15 months old.

When we moved to NY Nicolas was2 years old, he would call my Grandmother and sing to her "Gi Gi Da" over and over. I have been blessed with the relationship that they have. He adores her as much as I do and he loves her so.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: