Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Girls Day


I do LOVE it that Rosie and I get to spend time together while Nicolas is at school. The time is all about her and what she wants to do. She's pretty creative and we laugh so much. My girlfriend Deborah came over and we played with make up, Rosie too! She loves lip gloss and make up brushes. Shortly after Deborah left she got into the blush - can you see how red her cheeks are?! This bandana is a staple in the kids playroom and she likes to wear it - So here she is red cheeks and all.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anna said...

What a cutie! She is gonna break hearts!

Bodell said...

That is so adorable! The joy in her face is simply priceless... you are such a fun mom!

Ray Ray said...

Well, I may just have to take you up on that offer, cuz I miss you guys way too stinkin' much and I need to get outta here!! haha. Once these darn SAT's are out of the way I'm thinking I'll just apply to some schools up there!! ;)

And omigosh!! She's so stinkin' cute!! I miss her!! Tell her "Ayne" says hi!!haha.
Love you!!
<33 Zane

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I could just eat her up!