Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Trying to be a blogger

For some time I have been contemplating....should I or shouldn't I. Realizing I am far more discconnected from my friends than I thought, I decided we needed to join the blogger community. It's so fun to see your families change and grow.

The events that triggered this...

1. I'm on the phone with DP while I'm checking pics that she had recently posted realizing that they are the funniest pics...I've gone back to them a few times when I needed a pick me up.

2. I saw BJ at church and overheard a conversation of "4 little girls at home" I swear WJ was just 4 months pregnant and didn't know the sex of the baby yet!

3. After 2 boys DS is having a girl!! I had to find out from her blog...see totally disconnected!


7 comments:

Alisa said...

yeah!!! i'm so happy you're a blogger now.....welcome!!!

The Ramptons said...

Yipeeee, I am so glad. You better start getting the pictures posted!!
love ya.

Deborah said...

Welcome to our world. Did you get my message last week?

April said...

Congrats Carrie! Keep posting, we'll be reading!

April said...

Hey Girl! I tried to link back to my blog from yours and the link is wrong. Here is the right one.

http://saholmesfamily.blogspot.com/

Jaime said...

I'm officially welcoming you the very addicting world of blogging! I am so glad I kicked your little heinie in gear :) I'll be reading...

Alisa said...

oh my gosh....CUTE pictures!!! man, it makes me miss you guys!!