Saturday, December 8, 2007

I was TAGGED!! I new this was coming Jaime!!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I really don't like wrapping - it takes to much time. But given the season... I do wrap children's gifts and bag most adults.
2. Tree--Real or Artificial? Artificial, I'm to anal about my floors - I'd be standing there with my hand vac waiting for something to drop.
3. When do you put your Christmas tree up? First few days of December.
4. When do you take the tree down? After the New Year begins.
5. Like eggnog? oh yes,you should try pumpkin...it's delish!
6. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, My Grandma Harris passed away 4 years ago and my dad just gave it to me this year, it was painted by someone she knew and the date on it is 1970 - I wasn't even born yet!
7. Favorite gift received as a child? A doll house made by my Grandfather, I still have it and it's in great shape.
8. Hardest person to buy for? without a doubt parents.
9. Easiest person to buy for? my kids.
10. Worst Christmas gift? an ugly vase that I just gave away as a white elephant gift.
11. Mail or email a Christmas Card? Mail. It's what I look forward to from family and friends and going to the mail box everyday!
12. Favorite Christmas movie? Christmas Vacation and A Christmas Story, gotta love the TBS marathon!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? September - I don't like to rush.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Ummmm...who hasn't.
15. Favorite food to eat on Christmas? My Grandma's homemade ravioli, so good.
16. Clear or colored tree lights? only clear
17. Favorite Christmas Song? I'm a rock n roll chick, I love Jon Bon Jovi's Please come home for Christmas and Bruce Springsteen's Santa Claus is comin' to town & Merry Christmas baby.
18. Travel during Christmas or Stay home? I would love to stay home, but we travel every single year.
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer's? Of course, I have 2 kids!
20. Angel or Star on Tree top? Star.
21. Open presents on Christmas Eve or morning? one present (pj's) on Christmas eve-- the rest the next day...dido!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Rude, annoying people at the stores.

1 comment:

Heather Jewell said...

It was good to see you the other night! Here is the link
http://www.elranchoderigby.blogspot.com/