Saturday, December 8, 2007

Dark Chocolate & Peanut Butter...

If I can do it anyone can do it!! If you get a chance click on "Feed your family" over there to the right for amazing ideas!! I made this dark chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting (homemade I might add) and dark chocolate shavings for a party on Friday night. As you can see there wasn't but a tiny bit left at the end of the night. This was easy and it was a BIG hit!

P.S. Feed your family blog is run by one of my good friends brothers who is an amazing chef with great ideas
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Taylor said...

Mmmmm, PB frosting is delish. Plus the cake looks totally fabulicious. Nice work. How did you do the frosting?
You're too funny with the sensei/grasshopper bit.

Deborah said...

Wow, beautiful job.

Jaime said...

Oh that looks dangerous~! Wow Carrie, I'm impressed with your cake making skills--I'll have to check out that site. Thanks!

The Ramptons said...

wow, I wanted to go to whatever party that cake went to! Isn't taylor so dang great! I love his blog. Love you.