Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Making me smile


As I just posted below, I explained that making caramel...is not my favorite thing. I was a irritated and the next thing I knew Bob & the kids were marching thru the house (Rosie had her knees up high!) and making music! Nicolas had his drum, Rosie had a funnel (making alot of noise) and Bob was making noise with my potato ricer! It was so sweet. I was overcome with laughter.

Shortly after the parade ended Bob & Rosie played Christmas songs on the piano. She loves to play with her daddy and we love to listen.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Jaime said...

THose are the best moments...how cute! Bob is such a great dad. :)

Deborah said...

I had no idea Bob played the piano.

Rachael Case said...

Hey Carrie! I love your blog, I'm so glad you have one now. Nicolas is always good for a laugh. Your family is so cute! All your Christmas treats look so delicious. I also have all the makings for chocolate covered pretzels waiting to be made, I love those! I never thought to put caramel on them, great idea!
Check out our blog, I haven't put anything on there in a little while, but it's just rachaelcase.blogspot.com.

Alisa said...

cute!! you have such a cute family!!!

Haley said...

Hi Carrie! I'm glad to see that you made a blog! I love christmas and making christmas treats!

carla said...

Hi Carrie,
I loved your Christmas card and your blog is awesome!! It was so good to see you guys. Check out our blog if you have extra time after making all those delicious treats.
www.cmendiola216.blogspot.com/