Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The Goods!


I've been busy! I'm not sure what has gotten into me, but I have been in the kitchen like crazy! Last night I made peppermint bark for the first time and I got an amazing recipe from MarthaStewart.com that used rice krispies - it's sooo good! Today...all day today I made pretzels covered with homemade caramel and milk and dark chocolate. They are sooo good too!

I will admit that making caramel is no picnic, it was stressing me out! Using a candy therm. UGH! Bob & the kids made me smile, I love a man that can do something so simple to make his wife happy...more to come.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Nadia and Jeremy said...

I LOVE peppermint bark, and martha stewart has a few good recipes for it. you'll have to post the one you made. the thing i'm going to try and do this year is make homemade marshmallows. i've always wanted to do it, and since we're not traveling this christmas i'm determined i'm going to do it!

Deborah said...

I have plans to make the dipped pretzel sticks as well, but knowing me...Everything looks yummy.