Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Pizza Dip for Rachael..

1 envelope Herb Soup Mix dry
1 cup sour cream
1 cup ricotta cheese
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 cup pepperoni chopped
1 Baguette sliced *I like to brush slices with olive oil and toast

Preheat oven to 350F degrees. In shallow 1 quart baking dish, combine soup mix, sour cream, ricotta cheese, 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese and peperoni. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup mozzarella cheese (I use more). Bake uncovered 30 minutes or until heated through. Serve with bread.

4 comments:

Rachael Case said...

Thank you so much Carrie! I can't wait to make it-yum!

Paul and Holly Domm said...

I've just been catching up w/ you on your blog and 1. thankyou soo much for delicious recipes (I'm assuming they will be delicious) and 2. don't feel bad about being lazy-robes on til dinner time-I think my German neighbors must think I'm such a bum -as they see me loaf around the house in my robe until late hours of the day and 3rd. I'm so glad you could have Elder Ret's family with you. It sounds like such a neat experience. I'm glad they could stay with such a loving family.

Katrina said...

I might have to try this as an appetizer for the bridal shower I'm throwing for my future sister-in-law next week. Thanks for the good idea.

Rachael Case said...

Hey Carrie,
I tagged you. Go to my site to see the directions.