Sunday, March 23, 2008

Best friends


It was established yesterday over hotcakes and sausage at Mc Donalds that Nicolas and Connor were "best friends." This is how it went down...

Connor: You know your my best friend, right Nick?
Nicolas: I know Connor, your my best friend too, the best ever.
Nicolas: Are you guys moving?
Connor: No, are you guys moving?
Nicolas: Mom, are we moving?
Mom: No honey we're not going anywhere for a while.
Nicolas to Connor: No we're definately not moving
Connor: your my best friend, forever and ever
Nicolas: you're my bestest friend, for ever and ever and ever
Nicolas to me: we need more sausage!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kim Thomas said...

This is the cutest story!

Rachael Case said...

The poor kid has learned already, you better make sure your friend isn't moving before you get too close! Hm, has he been in our ward too long?