Friday, March 13, 2009

WHY so many posts??

Let me begin...these items were given to Sophia freely in our home for over a month.

She had a double ear infection and then 5 days after getting off the antibiotics she got another. Just imagine a 4 week old baby...no wait STOP!!! I don't want you to imagine, it was awful and I love you all too much for that. I called my Mom and the next day...she was in my driveway.
Rosie was so happy, her Peanut came to rescue her from the big bad mean, sleep deprived mom and crying...wait screaming baby...
Yah, my kids call my Mom "Peanut"...don't ask, she's a tall woman, as tall as me! Same build and all...yes, I was cloned. Needless to say, this house was out of control and I was literally losing my mind, you see...
I even let my daughter make a shirt out of tape, the whole roll...I could've cared less.

As of today, Sophia's sleeping 12 hours a night (only waking 2X to eat) and napping as we speak, this is all new to us - we're keeping our fingers crossed. This is why I'm posting all of a sudden and I have lots more to share! Stay tuned!

Thanks to all of my wonderful friends who have been here to help! Amy, thanks for all the late nights, I don't know what I'll do when your gone. April, thanks for snapping me into being a good mom again (my baby needs sleep!) you gave me such good direction. Bubbs, thanks for being the glue that held this family together, I lOVE you.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Nadia and Jeremy said...

that's how old ravi was when he got his first ear infection, so i TOTALLY know how you feel. so sorry. and of course it was a weekend and we had to go to some random urgent care doctor who thought we were crazy for saying that he had an ear infection. and he got at least one a month after that. hope that doesn't happen to your babe! hang in there!

Anna said...

Hooray for mom! I like the tape shirt idea. Now if only it wasn't see through.

Katrina said...

You crack me up! Nothing like a good sense of humor when things have been tough. I'm sorry to hear that it's been a bit of a nightmare lately. Good thing you have such great support from friends and family. Love the pics and keep 'em coming!

Deborah said...

I am so glad to hear things are better for everyone.

Alisha said...

Glad to see you are posting again. Jayden had to be on antibiotics so much as a small baby because of ear infections. I've felt your pain and I'm sorry that you had to go thru that. It sounds like you had good help. Love the tape shirt :)