Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Questions About Boys

Why is it that boys always have a bit of a funk to them? I make him shower daily, I can't stand it. I want to shave his head...BALD!! Not only does he have a funk, so does his room, now do I need to start washing the sheets more than once a week? Why is there always dirt under his nails? I use the dang nail brush every night. Do all boys go thru the knees of every single pair of pants they own? I'm serious!! Sneakers...he burns thru the soles in a month!! I admit, the boy plays hard, very hard, but is this normal?

6 comments:

Dakin said...

Not only is it normal...I think its gets worse! I have 3 brothers and I don't think any of them smelled better until they were grown up and married. They clean up pretty good when they want to impress a girl!

Deborah said...

It only gets worse. It is the smell of sweat and it permeates everything.

Nadia and Jeremy said...

beckham goes through so many pairs of jeans. it's so annoying.

Katrina said...

Totally normal. At least Nick will take a shower every night. Austin tries to get away with one shower a week and says he only needs to brush his teeth every 3 days. I don't think so! It's a constant fight. I figured it only got worse from here on out, but I'm not looking forward to that!

Joe V. said...

Our girl wears holes in the knees of all her pants. We've been more fortunate with shoes, though.

Jaime said...

This brought back memories of my brothers! ha ha! I'm with Dakin - my brothers smelled too! They shower and everything - I don't get it either!

Did you have fun last weekend? Hope to see you Sun!