Monday, January 5, 2009

Proud siblings...

Nicolas is a great BIG BROTHER, he's been asking for weeks when his sister was going to be here. He holds her all the time and gazes into her eyes.
So far Rosie has been a great BIG SISTER, I was really surprised at how gentle and loving she's been. She's a little mommy, which is shocking for us because all her dolls are in a crib in her room piled one upon another - she NEVER plays with them. She's still a bit of a "whatever my brother's into, I'm into gal."
Here she is gushing over her.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Alisha said...

Congratulations, she is beautiful! I'm so happy for you guys. I can't wait to see who she looks more like. I hope you are doing well.

Rachael Case said...

Oh Carrie, she's so beautiful! She looks just like Rosie!

Heather Jewell said...

Her cheeks are gorgeous! Hooray!

Anna said...

Congratulations to the whole family...she is so sweet!

Jaime said...

Carrie! She is so so so cute! Look at those cheeks! She is absolutely adorable - can't wait to see her!

Dakin said...

Carrie, I'm so glad that your little Sophia is here. Your kids look so grown up holding her! Hope the transition to 3 goes well for you. (I think its easier than going to 2 :) Good luck and Much love.

Paul and Holly Domm said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you and your beautiful little family. I love the pictures of the kids holding her, and she is soo beatiful (I LOVE the cheeks). Wish I was there to see her!