Monday, September 15, 2008

Just me on my soap box...

It's been quite some time since I've blogged, I have about a gazillion reasons why I haven't. You see...I am pregnant and if some of you remember how sick I was with Rosie...well guess what???It's another girl, and were naming her Sophie. I'm finally feeling better (thanks to my amazing doctors), the kids are in school (YES!!) and I'm just feeling a little more lively (social) these days.

Oh, don't get me wrong, there's plenty of other things to do around here - but I'm tired of this house. Do you ever get tired of your house and just want to switch homes with a friend for a few weeks or so? The same 4 walls are boring me. I'm tired of the kids fighting over the same things, anyone want to switch kids for a day, maybe a half a day? If your feeling any of the same switching desires as I am, please...call me. ASAP.

11 comments:

Dakin said...

Yeah for Girls! I'm so glad Rose will have a fun little sister to play with. Congrats! If I didn't live so far away I'd take a turn with your kiddos. Much love.

Rachael Case said...

I was just wondering if you had found out whether you were having a boy a girl. I have a niece named Sophie and I think that the name is just darling! I'm glad you're feeling better. Give me a call and I'll give you a break from your kids.

Alisa said...

Another Girl!!! Yeah!!!

Nadia and Jeremy said...

congrats on another girl, carrie! glad you're feeling better! janene isn't feeling all that great with her pregnancy this time around, either. good luck with the bored house syndrome. paint your walls or something, or get rid of all the toys.

Alisha said...

Welcome back to blogger world! I've been wondering about you. I'm glad you are feeling better. You think they fight now, just wait until the two girls are old enough to really get down and dirty. I'll send my 2 over for a glimps of your future :)

Katrina said...

Exciting!! I was beginning to wonder if you had dropped off the face of the earth. :) Well, I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one with fighting kids. I totally know what you mean about being tired of home. I get that way sometimes, and a shopping trip to the mall or a weekend getaway always seems to do the trick. Wish we were closer. I'd swap with you (just like the show Wife Swap, right)?! Do you think Bob would like me? Ha, ha! I think Keith would gladly swap, since I have been major PMSing as of late. Which is worse, PMS or a pregnant lady?!

Sarah said...

Congrats! I can't wait to see her. I bet she will be just as cute as Rose. It Rose happy to big sister and having a little sister? How it Nick? I miss you guys!

Sarah

Amanda said...

I LOVE the name Sophie! Congrats on finding out. Bummer you're not feeling well.

Emily Reese said...

Love the name Sophie! Congrats on another girl. Love, Emily Reese

Emily Reese said...

I didn't read all the comments and noticed mine wasn't very original. Here is another attempt.
YIPEEE! I am thrilled for you. I also love the name Sophie. How about that? Love, Emily Reese

Paul and Holly Domm said...

Sounds like its time for a good movie and alot of ice cream(who can take the kids?) Love you and wish I was there so we could have a girls night!