Saturday, June 14, 2008

Tappety, tap, tap.


It was a struggle for us to keep this costume on her, she took it off in the auditorium and was in a diaper and tights. 3 songs before she went on I was in the hallway begging her to put it on, I finally got fed up and forcefully sat her on my lap (while I was sitting on the floor) and put it on. She was ticked. But I wasn't alone!! Marti was right next to me with Mikell doing the same thing.

When we went behind stage, she saw her friends and thought she was a BIG SHOT!! It was very cute, they danced to I Wuv a Wabbit.
Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

The Ramptons said...

How hilarious! I would have paid the big bucks to be at that performance! She is so dang cute.

Sarah said...

She is so cute! I can't wait to see her again. I miss you guys!

Sarah

Amy said...

Too cute!

Joanna said...

she is darling! Girls are too fun. Email me and I will ansewr your question.

Rachael Case said...

That little Rosie is adorable!

Anna said...

Oh my. Cute beyond cute!

Paul and Holly Domm said...

What a cutie! I would have loved to see her.

Alisha said...

I love it! Kendall was supposed to be in this class. Makes me sad to think I missed out on all the fun.

Heather Jewell said...

That is way too cute!

Jaime said...

You may already know this, but she is the cutest thing! :)