Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Strange things happening..

I'm crawling out of my skin with energy! I'm a bit more emotional than normal. I really love, love, love my family right now, not that I usually don't...but I'm really lovin 'em up these days! I've eaten all the lime freeze pops out of the box (that would be a box of 100) and I've had 3 jars (I mean the entire jar, juice and all) of the BEST pickles ever in the last two weeks!! That would be Claussen pickles with major garlic! YUMMY!! This could only mean one thing...



there's a person growing inside me.

14 comments:

Amanda said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa... what?!?!?! How exciting!!!! Congratulations!! Your kids are so darn cute, that I can't wait to see what another one looks like!

Jaime said...

I had some catching up to do on your blog...LOVE the new paper BTW! Oh and CONGRATS once again on that SUPER great oh so wonderful news!!

Alisa said...

YEAH!!!! Congratulations! i'm so happy to hear this news!!

Joanna said...

That is GREAT!! Congratulations to all of you!!!

April said...

Congratulations Carrie! It sounds like we're pregnant at the same time! I guess I won't be able to borrow your clothes this time!!

Amy said...

Yeah Carrie this is great!

Dakin said...

Yeah for number 3! It's so exciting. I hope you're feeling well--you have 2 big helpers this time around. Start stocking up on sleep now.

Rachael Case said...

oh my gosh, congratulations Carrie! I am so excited for you. When did you find out?!

Anna said...

Congratulations woman! That is so, so exciting!

Haley said...

Wow, I'm so happy for you! Congratulations!

carla said...

Yeah! Congratulations!! I am very happy for you and your family. ;)

Shelly said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! I am so excited for you guys! That is wonderful news.

Stephanie said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you. We hope to have the same type of news in about 6 months! I'm almost ready....you go girl!

Kim Thomas said...

No doubt Claussen pickles are the best