Monday, April 28, 2008

Friends, Friends, Friends!!

We are so lucky!! Four years ago we knew nobody in Utah, now we have an entire family there.

This is the Christensen/Harrison family. Ralph, Teresa, Myself, Alisa and Ryan. Alisa (former last name Christensen) was one of our missionaries in Ohio (she just got married last year, Ryan is her wonderful husband) We have an amazing friendship and her parents are so wonderful. When Alisa was done serving in the Ohio Cleveland Mission, Ralph, Teresa and Alisa drove to NY to see our family sealed in the Palmyra Temple. We were very, very fortunate because both of our sister missionaries were there!! I can't even begin to express how much we love both of those ladies.

Back to the picture...here we are infront of the SLC Temple, we had so much FUN that day!! All of us went to Sat. P.M. Conference together, had lunch at the church administration building and had a FUN slumber PARTY at The Christensen's home in Bountiful.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Rachael Case said...

I've been waiting to see these Utah pictures. Oh my gosh, it looks like you had so much fun! Isaac went out to Utah for conference when we were engaged and we've been dying to go together ever since. What a lucky girl you are getting to see all those friends and doing fun stuff, I bet it was a blast!
I'm glad you're back now. 3 more weeks and I'm done with the semester so we can hang out.

Katie said...

I am so glad that you got to go, but I am a little bit jealous. The Christensens are the best!!!

The Ramptons said...

OH! These pictures make me miss you so much. I am so glad you had fun in Utah, what a blast to see everybody. You are so amazing at making friends. You have serious talents in that category girl. I am glad you got to hang out with Vickie. Looks like you had a great time. Love you.

Paul and Holly Domm said...

I've been catching up with you on your blog and I'm so happy you had such a good Utah trip. It sounds so much fun, with all your get togethers with old friends and loved ones. Also, how fun that you work at gymboree. We obviously don't have one here, but I'll have to check you guys out online!

Paul and Holly Domm said...

ps. I miss you! Hopefully one of these days you'll take a fantastic trip to Europe and we'll be in one of your pictures(or maybe I'll just visit ny)!